Monday, March 26, 2012

Do We Have To Keep Him??

I loved the colors at CSI this week!  As soon as I saw them, I remembered a piece of Crate Paper I picked up at CKC in Portland that had food labels in those very colors and knew they would be perfect!  They also fit one of the evidence requirements to use papers with vintage looks.  I also pulled out some Graphic 45 that I picked up for this too.  My other evidence includes: butterflies, twine, and painting of the background.  I also, inadvertently, painted my phone.... It now sports blue spatters, lol.

For my testimony I journaled about my feelings of getting a brother.  The story goes that as soon as I saw him, I said, "That's not a sister, take it back!"  I look like my feelings haven't changed much in this photo ;)

The layout


 

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome page Laura and you rocked the colors!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the splatters of blue paint...and now you have a crafty phone too!! :) I love the way you layered the word strips from the Crate Paper page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! All the details are perfect!!! I remember saying that when my little brother came along .. sure wish I had a picture of when I said it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! the details and elements are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete