Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mason Is 1!

The Challenge:
Use a grid pattern for your photos with the twist of having white borders.

Grids are so wonderful for making quick layouts with lots of photos.  I was scrambling to finish my nephew's first year album, so having a grid made it so easy!  I just arranged all the photos into the grid design in Photoshop, leaving a bit of white in between the photos, and printed them off.  Then I just place the whole sheet on the layout and bingo bappo, done!

The layout

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Just LOOK at all those photos!! Gee, I feel proud of myself when I get a few on a page- but man! You've got a truckload here and it's designed just so perfectly! Love the white borders around each; makes it just a pleasure to look at and keeps them all organized. Amazing work!! :D

    xErin

    ReplyDelete