Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Sides Of Me

This weeks colors at CSI were really fun!  I decided they deserved some splatter treatment on white card stock, so I got my ink out and had some fun with it!  I also used some of my brand new Simple Stories that I got at CKC.  I think I am going to like this line.  It's the first Simple Stories I have had.

For my evidence I used: stripes, mini brads and white space.

My testimony is three of my personality traits: creative, sassy fun, thoughtful

The layout


The case file


5 comments:

  1. your splatters look awesome! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this one....the layering, splatter, and neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun---especially "sassy" you part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely you! Love the splatters and design. You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous and very fun!! Love the carefree energetic feel to this page, Laura!

    ReplyDelete