Friday, January 16, 2015

Frosted Lashes

This week at CSI we are joining up with Words & Painterly, a brand new challenge blog! Words & Paintery focus on a color palette, a work prompt and mixed media! They have an amazing DT, so be sure to check them out. They have a once a month challenge, on the 15th. I like that because most others start on the first of the month and go all month, while these challenges are in the middle, but you still get a whole month.

Because the color palette is so cool and frosty, I went to my wealth of Yellowstone in winter photos and found this one of a frosty bison. I love the frosted lashes on him.

Evidence used: snowflakes, silver metal, melt something, texture paste, loopy font, jewels.

Testimony is edged in glitter.


Be sure to play along with both sites and be eligible for prizes! I can't wait to see what YOU create.



No comments:

Post a Comment