Sunday, July 12, 2015

Seriously Out of This World

Loved this week's case file at CSI! Such fun colors and the green just reminded me of garden fresh salad ingredients. I recently went out to my mom's and I had this whole huge garden to to go and harvest from. I ate a lot of salads whilst there. Dinner salads, side salads, as well as having yumminess like cilantro to put on other meals. Such goodness.

I used the Heart Burst from The Cut Shoppe. The photo covers the heart, but I loved the rays and they just fit perfectly. The paper I found just made me so happy. Perfect pattern for rays! I also used Over The Moon from file by the same name, LOVE came from Round Up, and SERIOUSLY came from Tag, You're It. Be sure to play along this month because Ashley is giving a $20 gift certificate to the store to one player!

Evidence used: arrows, stripes, signs, stars, metal, hang something

Testimony is on the summer ritual of fresh garden eating.




No comments:

Post a Comment