Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Starry Night With The Tardis

I participated in a fun gift exchange with a group made up of various fantoms. My person is a Doctor Who fan, as am I, so I decided to step out of my comfy box of painting stamped images and start with a blank canvas and some paints. Yikes! I've not done a painting on my own before! I put this project off for a couple of months, then I really needed to get going on it.


I used heavy acrylic paints made by Liquitex to really get that dimensional look going.



Finally I found a printable Tardis online, but cut off the back and scored about halfway down the sides, so that it was thinner. I added gems on the light for added oomph. All in all, I am pretty pleased with it and the recipient loved it! Yay!








No comments:

Post a Comment