Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 December Daily - A Flair For Buttons

I'm super excited to share my first post with A Flair For Buttons! I love making a December Daily album to remember the little things that happen amongst the Christmas chaos. It's all those little moments that make up what's really important in our lives.
DD 2018

My friend made 80 ten page mini albums for a kid's camp this summer, so she had 800 pieces of kraft scrap left over. She decided to make a bunch of tags to have on hand and sent me a big pile. I thought the larger style tag would make a cute DD and not take a ton of time. I really love how it turned out and I'm going to have to make more of these tag albums in the future.
I used the Snow And Cocoa collection from Crate Paper. I just love these papers. They are cute and have a good mix of colors and patterns. For my cover, I used some of the chipboard elements and added the So Fun flair from Phrases 2
Thanks for tuning in. How do you like to remember the season?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. Really cute tags! Definitely something I could do to remember special occasions in a month. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year! Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete