Thursday, November 21, 2019

Single Layer Card - Unity Challenge

Happy Thursday! I'm up on the Unity blog today. We are entering the Winter and holiday seasons and I have a cool card for you today.



Today I'll show you how to make a single layer card, with a masked stamp image. I used the new Tierra Jackson snowman found in Stay Warm. He's such a cute snowman and the lil bird just kills me. Be sure to watch the video below to see how I used masking to make my inky background, whist leaving the stamped image clean and ready for coloring.




Stay Warm


Create a single layer card, bonus points if you incorporate masking in the making of, but not required. Be sure to upload to the Unity Stamp Co Show & Tell FB page. There will be prizes given! This challenge will be open for one week, until 11.28.19. Until next week, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment