Thursday, December 12, 2019

Creating A Scene

Happy Thursday and welcome to the blog. How are you all getting on with your Christmas shopping? May I suggest a Unity Stamp Co gift card for that stamper in your life? I know it would be greatly appreciated.

Unity has so many great background stamps and a few scene stamps. I love building a scene for my main subject, so I pulled a couple out to create a scene for an Angie Girl and Angie Guy. Make It Happen Girl and Brian Guy are the stars of this week's cards. I paired Make It Happen Girl with Cafe Delights and Brian Guy is hanging out in A Walk In The Woods. Be sure to watch how they were made in the video below.



Cafe Delights

Make It Happen, Girl
A Walk in the Woods

Brian Guy




Use one of the many background or scene stamps to create a place for your subject to hang out in. No background stamp? No problem. Build your own using as many kits as you like. You have a week to upload into the album in the Show & Tell group, in order to be eligible for a prize. Until next time, happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Love your scenes!!! Gotta make some myself... I have three out of the four stamps you used😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Laura! I love them! They are great together!

    ReplyDelete