Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's Dance!

The challenge:
Use die cuts on your layout or project.

I have recently discovered my Cricut and how awesome it is so I thought I would be all over this challenge.  Not so much.  The die cuts just don't excite me very much.  I think it might be that I kept having to push this aside to take of other things that kept popping up, so I never really got to sit down and get into the moment with it.  I don't know.

I like the layout though and it is all about Kayla at kid's camp last summer and the fun dance they had to do one night.  They were given a theme, told to make up a dance, given dress up props, and then finally heard their song and performed it for the crowd.  I like the bright papers to go along with the darker night photos.  It really brings out the colors in the costumes and brings an element of fun.

The layout

2 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love the design, mix of paper, stitching, and the die cuts...a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I agree the bright colors balance the darker photos.

    ReplyDelete