Monday, October 8, 2012

Trapped

The Challenge:
Use Itty Bitty elements

This challenge paired nicely with this week's CSI challenge which includes using something itty bitty.  I used a bunch of small circles, buttons and itty bitty letters for my title.  I also used a book page, stars and rub-ons for my CSI evidence and my journaling is enclosed in the frame of a thought bubble and is from the baby's perspective, "I have learned that the big people put all the good stuff on the other side of this gate!  Someday I will get to the other side...someday"

The layout

The case file



4 comments:

Tulip Scrapper said...

Laura, I love how you sewed the circles down--fabulous! And the thought bubble is perfect for your journaling. Question: Where did you get an old book in German to steal a page?

Fi said...

Such a great background the way you have stitched the circles. Lovely work.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the stitched circles and mix of pp! Great framing around the photo with the title and buttons! So cute!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love this!! It made me laugh too :)