Monday, October 8, 2012

Trapped

The Challenge:
Use Itty Bitty elements

This challenge paired nicely with this week's CSI challenge which includes using something itty bitty.  I used a bunch of small circles, buttons and itty bitty letters for my title.  I also used a book page, stars and rub-ons for my CSI evidence and my journaling is enclosed in the frame of a thought bubble and is from the baby's perspective, "I have learned that the big people put all the good stuff on the other side of this gate!  Someday I will get to the other side...someday"

The layout

The case file



4 comments:

  1. Laura, I love how you sewed the circles down--fabulous! And the thought bubble is perfect for your journaling. Question: Where did you get an old book in German to steal a page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great background the way you have stitched the circles. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitched circles and mix of pp! Great framing around the photo with the title and buttons! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! It made me laugh too :)

    ReplyDelete