Monday, June 17, 2013

Bride

Welcome to a new month of CSI cases!  This month is all about wedding and it just happens that we have a big wedding this month!  In preparation for this big event, I took a look back at my daughter's photos and she was such a beautiful bride!  So sweet and romantic, so I decided to use one of these photos for this case.  I am usually not a fan of soft, pastels, but I took this photo of her and turned it into a sepia photo and it fit so well with these pretty papers from Prima.  I let just a hint of color bleed through the sepia tone, and I love the look!  I will be sure to play with that more often.  For my evidence I used: hearts, gold, banner title, and flowers.  My testimony looks back at that wonderful day and how beautiful she was.

The layout

The case files


1 comment: