Friday, June 21, 2013

Future Mr & Mrs

I recently re-discovered Inspired Blueprints.  They had a new look and a new site and I love it!  I found myself with time to do some challenges just for fun and I love the sketches.  Hope to play along a lot more.

This sketch really inspired me to scrap one the engagement photos of my son.  I had been running around doing all those last minute preparations for the wedding and didn't even get to post it until now.  They are no long the future Mr & Mrs, but Mr & Mrs!  The wedding was lovely and I can't wait to get my hands on the photos!

I used modeling paste on a heart stencil and then smashed gold glass glitter into the paste.  I love the sparkly look it gave.  The hearts are perfect for this photo and I did not change from the sketch.  I used a combination of a punched border,bird washi tape, and baker's twine for the grounding strip.  I just love that red piece of Crate Paper!

The layout

The sketch

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, especially the sweet photo! Great colors, title, & heart bling! So cute!

    ReplyDelete