1.This layout that documented our journey to Costa Rica. Loved the trip and the old world feel of the page.
2. I hand carved this stamp of Bruce. Ended up doing a second one later. I'm quite proud of him!
3. I loved the mosaic look of this layout and the way the waves turned out.
4. I seriously love the watery, soft look of this page. That shade of green is so pretty!
5. My mom got me started on weaving this scarf. Love how soft and delicate it is.
6. First of all, I love this photo that an instructor took at a Zumbathon. Secondly, I love how bright and fun the page turned out!
7. One of the things we did in Costa Rica was go on a hunt for Quetzal. They are gorgeous birds and we saw 3. I'm sure we looked funny silently running about this farm. Local guides pay farmers for reporting sightings and planting trees that the birds like. I love how the ink dispersed and the buttons.
8. We went to the coast with some friends and he did a bit of surfing. I loved how this photo turned out! I ended up giving him the page for his birthday. I love the waves and textured cloud, not to mention that giant life guard chair.
9. My little sister got married Halloween weekend, so she had a Hallowedding, complete with costume contest and decorations like wrought iron, a coffin, cauldrons, etc. I made this super fun card to give her.
10. This has to my favorite project of them all! It was for an artist collaboration, where we all started with a packet of supplies that was the same. It was so fun to see what people did with them. I had so much fun getting this clock all "rusty" and old looking.
There you have it, some of my favorite projects from 2016. Can't wait to see what 2017 brings!