Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hello, Sydney

I'm a little behind, but there is still time to join in with the major case at CSI this month. It's December so of course there are Christmas cases and of course I'm going to do a kitty layout for the Christmas theme.

Last year we had my daughter, her husband, and their cat living with us whilst they built their house. It was super fun, we laughed a lot, and I loved having a kitty in the house again! When they moved out, my husband told our daughter, "When we get back from Sydney, I'm getting Mom at cat". True to his word, when we returned from our trip (months after he told her, she was dying with anticipation) they went out and chose a cat for me. They couldn't have picked a better kitty, she is so sweet, hilarious, and loving. To go along with the story, her name settled into Sydney.

The Cut Shoppe has some fantastic kitty cut files; I used a few here. A Flair For Buttons has adorable kitty flair, as well as an Australia set, which is where the Sydney flair came from. One fabulous perk about them is you can mix and match sets by buying custom kits.

Evidence used: stripes, twine, stars

Testimony is something I've wished for for some time.




1 comment:

  1. Awww...what sweet photos! Love the bold black die cuts and that adorable spool of twine!

    ReplyDelete