Monday, May 20, 2019

Unity May Challenge

Hello! I played along with this months challenge on the Unity Stamp Co's FB page; use a Unity Girl.  Unity has a fabulous range of girls, with the Angie Girl being the most prominent. I used the girl that reminds me of myself. He hair reminds me of mine and I love photography. The only difference is that I cannot wear yellow! I look awful in it, so I'm enjoying this yellow outfit. I used the planner girl Tell A Story and Stronger Together. I watercolored this pretty seaside scene, from Stampin' Up called By The Bay, for the girl to photograph because I love to adventure.

I love playing along with these challenges because they stretch me and often get me out of my box and make something new.


Thanks for joining me today, be sure to subscribe via email to keep up with what's going on in my craft room. Until next time, happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment