Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Urban Panther

Today I have an A Flair For Buttons layout for you. I spent all weekend celebrating National Scrapbook Day. What a needed day for me and what better way way to celebrate than being able to bring you a layout using some super cute flair. My adorable kitty climbed the tree the other day and did what she does best, act adorable. She found it's a great place to be around, yet safe from the toddler grandson, and provides a great view to survey her kingdom.

Urban panther framed

I had this cute woodland paper and the Little Things and Just Clouds flair sets were perfect. They added to my story and accented my papers so well.

image 0    image 0

Come visit the shop and find the perfect accent to help you tell your stories! Until next time, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment