Saturday, June 1, 2019

Newport Bridge

Happy June! It's time for a new CSI challenge. I loved the colors of this case. It reminds me of the coast, so I grabbed these photos of the bridge over the Newport Bay. It's such a cool looking bridge. I took the photo when I was out testing my new camera. 

I decided to use a dark background. I don't use that very often and I like how everything just pops off the dark page. I also forget to use the negative pieces when I die cut, so I added a negative cloud too.  A couple of stacked banners, sequins, and flair, from A Flair For Buttons finished off the piece.


image 0

image 0






4 comments:

  1. Love the scrapbook page! The other images are also cool, but as much as I adore a mystery scene....I need to understand what is happening a little more fully....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to do the challenges but rarely scrapbook because the kids don’t send pics, are teens and don’t like photos to be taken, etc This post brought back fun memories! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete