Sunday, April 3, 2011

San Fransisco Beauty

On my trip to San Fransisco last year with the jazz band and choir, we saw some really beautiful places.  Here are a few layouts remembering this beauty.


The Golden Gate Bridge is always a sight to see!  We pulled off at the viewpoint to take in the whole bay.  It was a gorgeous day!




While setting up for the performance at Golden Gate Park, I got a call from Bryon telling me to get over to the Japanese Gardens and to bring my camera.  I walked in as he was walking out and he stopped and told me to go here and there and take photos.  It was so peaceful and beautiful there.  I got the 10 minute speed tour but it was a calming part of a crazy day.  I would love to go back and visit there for a longer time someday!



Pier 39 is such a cool place!  It was another beautiful afternoon (a bit chilly) and my friend, Tina, and I walked down to visit the ship museum.  I had never been there.  It was interesting.  The kids played another of their games of Ninja! right there in the courtyard; they make me laugh so!  When we were all getting to the meeting place we saw a whole group of boys show up in Mexican style ponchos like The E's  It was hilarious!  Tina and I had some yummy chowder and sourdough and the next night we came back and went to Hard Rock Cafe.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great layouts! Love the Japanese Gardens layout - such wonderful colours and embellies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete