Sunday, July 31, 2011

Caipirinha

Here is my Sketchy Thursdays 7/28 sketch challenge layout

When I went out to my mom's she showed me how to make this yummy drink from Brazil.  You essentially, slice up limes, sprinkle with a generous helping of powdered sugar, mash in a glass, add rum and crushed ice, mash some more.  It was very yummy and kind of pretty.  I took these "how to" photos with my phone.  They went very well with the tostadas too!



































The sketch






















And my whole, two page layout!  Cause, I love doubles!

7 comments:

  1. First of all, I LOVE CAIPIRINHAS!!! They are the best summertime drink ever! I love the colours you used for your LO - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used on the layout - very pretty!! I have never tried one - not really a fan of limes - plus middle DD is allergic to them, so never buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee it! LOVING the colors! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! This is a great LO. Now my question: Are you offering to make these for the peeps meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to turn into a double layout. The drink sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete