Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Boy

This is another layout for my nephew's first year album.  I decided to use the sketch at lovejoypaper.com for this month's challenge.  I thought it would be a cute one for a baby page.  I had intended to use hearts in all the circle spots, but then I saw these clouds and changed my mind!  I did use hearts for the bottom circles.  I also flipped the sketch to give more weight to the clouds.  All the patterned paper is by MME and is a super cute line.

The layout


































The sketch
okanogangirlsketch2photo

4 comments:

  1. Completely adorable!!! And great modification to fit more photos and less embellishments. Super cute! Love the blueish tone with the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, so cute!!!! Love the clouds, how perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H I love that you used clouds!! VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete