Thursday, January 19, 2012

Farewell Sketchy Thursdays and a Fave

Today one of my favorite challenge sites announced their last picks of  favorite layouts, based on their sketch of the week.  I had the honor of my layout, Marco, chosen as one of the last faves! You can see here http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2012/01/0112-our-last-winner-and-our-last-faves.html

I have learned so much from using their sketches and studying their layouts and those that they pick as faves each week.  I think I've grown a lot since I started playing with them.  I just wanted to take a moment to say, "Thank you!".  And I can't wait to see where the ladies end up next and what they may have in store for us.

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!! Congrats, Laura!! I'm sad to see them go, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You went out with a bang!!!

    ReplyDelete