Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thankful For This Girl

I am doing a year's worth of layouts on the things I am thankful for over at Club CK for the Thanks Living challenge.  It is all about getting you to see that you have so much to be thankful for while learning new design principals.

This month I chose to do a layout expressing my thankfulness for my beautiful daughter.  She brings so much joy into my life.  She is so pretty, funny, smart and just plain fun!  I am so very blessed to have her as a daughter.  This month we worked on layering and clustering.  I thought this would go beautifully with the photos I had of her.  I loved all the pretty flowers that came with this paper line and they were easy to layer with the fun photo frames and cute butterflies.  I used an 8.5x11" sketch from Page Maps.

The layout

4 comments:

  1. thanks for coming by!! and this layout is adorable!! glad to know I am not the only one that loves that punch but has trouble!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Laura! I love those pics of Kayla and everything about your layout is so girly and fun! You did an awesome job on your clustering, and I love the mix of letters in your title, the cute way you used the twine, and I always love butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So feminine! Your DD looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! So feminine! Your DD looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete