Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coast Faves

The Challenge:
Outline parts of your layout with a twist of breaking up a busy piece of patterned paper into smaller shapes

Case #34 had some really pretty colors and I thoroughly enjoyed using them to create a soft layout of a recent trip to the coast.  One of the CSI Coordinates was a piece of chevron paper.  I have a hard time with chevrons, so breaking this pattern up was a great way to incorporate it into my layout.

I love to outline pieces of my design elements, so I jumped right on board with this challenge.  I outlined all the circles floating through the page, plus I outlined my misted clouds.

For my evidence I used wet mediums, waves, birds and watercolors.

My testimony lists my 5 favorite things to do at the coast
1. Walk on the beach
2. Listen to the surf
3. See the beauty
4. Eat at Mo's
5. Spend time with you

The layout

The case file

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colors and the outlined bits on this layout. Great journaling too :)

    ReplyDelete