Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Frijos

Just in time for Fall, the folks at CSI brought out these rich, earthy colors to use for the latest case file, #36.  I love earthy colors!  I am really focusing on making some fun layouts to counter the difficult week I've had and am having.  They are having the fun twist of having a sketch included with each case file by Once Upon A Sketch!  I love them and they have some fun sketches.

We went to the fair recently to listen to one of our favorite local bands and you must get a frijo when you go to the fair!  A frijo is similar to an elephant ear, but it is more compact, moister, and so delicious!  We got two to split between 5 of us and took this super fun photo.

This week's case included the journal challenge of using conversation bubbles to house our journaling, so I thought they would be perfect to include some fun "thoughts" while we were chowing down.

For my evidence I used: the included sketch; leaves, mesh on my flowers, including alphabet in the design, tone on tone, and curved design.

The layout

The case file


2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the journaling bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Orange!! Love it!! The border across the page is really awesome and I love the fun talk bubbles!! Great take on the Case File, Laura!

    ReplyDelete