Monday, September 17, 2012

You Light My World

The challenge:
Use a sunburst or beams for your next project.

It's been a hard couple of weeks for me and I really wanted to focus on some happy layouts.  Nothing makes me happier than this man.  He is someone who I love having in my life, spending time with him.  He is my rock and makes me laugh when I need it most and sometimes when I don't think I do need it.  He is the light in a dark week.  What better use of the sun rays than showing someone who brings light to my dark?



The layout

4 comments:

  1. Love the sunburst! How did you do it? Sweet tribute to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is awesome Laura!! Love the way you used the sunburst paper from AC!! Sorry things have been rough for you, but glad you got to work on a layout...always good therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely bright and cheerful; love it!! So wonderful to have such an amazing man in your life- it's clear how much you love him!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your title and the background PP. What a sweet tribute to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete