Friday, October 3, 2014

Work & Create

I seriously loved the fun colors and topic this week at CSI!  I know I have my right brain side and my left brain side.  Nowhere is this more evident than the state of my two desks....  In order to feel successful at work, my desk MUST be neat and tidy, whilst my scrap desk is an utter disaster!  Both spaces work for what I am doing when I am at them.  It seriously makes me giggle.  I thought the best way to showcase this was to make a layout with stark contrasts between the two.  I used some painter's tape to divide my piece of watercolor paper in half, then set to work making a beautiful mess on the lower portion.  I used paste and ink and let stuff mingle and drip.  I love it!  To highlight the orderly me, I made the top half very neat and clean.  Orderly and straight.  Full of office embellishments.  I am really pleased with how it turned out.

Evidence used:  plain white background, grid, ampersand, stars, phrase sticker, and circles.

Testimony is about the two side of my brain; the work brain and the create brain and the desks that support each.


No comments:

Post a Comment