Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cucumber?

I admit, not my colors...not at all, but I liked the idea of the vines, so they brought to mind the "cucumber" plant my husband planted this Spring.

I cut some vines and leaves out with my Silhouette and colored them with watercolors. The vines are all shimmery even, so pretty live. Setting them aside to dry, I took my awesome dot stencil and brushed some Worn Lipstick distress ink through some of the holes. Next I added some purple splatters. I didn't really need much more, so I just added my photo, greenery, a butterfly, title and journaling.

Evidence used: circles, white background, vines, animal, and wet medium

Testimony is in recipe format,
Plant on cucumber plant
Bake in Spring sun for 1 month
Taste odd shaped cucumber
Set aside due to being strange
Leave plant over summer
Realize you have a melon...



No comments:

Post a Comment