Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wonderland

One thing I can tell you about me is that I'm not a huge fan of traditional Christmas colors. I love the more bright, fresh color palette like this one. I don't really do a whole lot with scrapping Christmas photos, but this case made me think of cold and fresh, so I went to my Yellowstone photos. I just loved this little scene that greeted us when we visited a thermal pool. Between the deep snow and steam that freezes on just about everything, we had this little wonderland of a tree clump.

The layout was really very simple and fast. I used some washi, ribbon, and mini pom pom to create the stripes under my photo, added a close up of the tress in circle form, added some flourishes and a fall of snowflakes and stars that lead to the simple journaling.

Evidence used: stripes, diamonds, trees, snowflakes, ribbon, pom pom, sprinkle something.

Testimony was remembering the greatest gift I've received, a trip to Yellowstone in winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment