Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Westside BBQ

The Challenge:
A Frosted Design challenge; make a layout about a BBQ, picnic or games

I chose to use photos from our church BBQ a couple of years ago.  It was such a fun afternoon.  There were fun games as well as good food!  John manned the BBQ, I manned the food tables and everyone had a great time.  It was so cool to see the adults get into the fun yet messy games.  Well, almost everyone got into the messy fun ;)  This is one thing I love about our church; people gathering together and being family.  It is a safe place to let your guard down!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! I love how your photos ar the first thing that I see! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Design this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Looks like everyone was having a blast! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete