Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kayla the College Grad

First off, I would like to let you all know to join me this Friday and Saturday for the Sketch it to Me Blog Hop!  We have all been given a sketch and asked to make a couple of things with it.  It will be lots of fun and there will be many great projects.  I can't wait to see them all!

Now, we now return you to your regularly scheduled blog update.  This last weekend we took Kayla's senior photos.  They turned out pretty good and we all had a lot of fun taking them.  Just think hubby, son, son's friend, Kayla and me.  Quite a hoot!  I have been itching to use my birthday present of a sketch book from Scrapbook Generations.  I think this sketch worked quite well!  I also used my new kit from My Mind's Eye.  Lots of fun paper, embellishments and stamp set.


1 comment:

  1. I just love this LO of yours! The colours, the design, the embellies, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete