Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy!

I really liked the Sketchy Thursdays sketch this week.  I actually made two layouts with it.  You will see the other one tomorrow ;)

For this layout, I scrapped these three photos of my family.  They never cease to make me laugh and they are always being hams in front of the camera.  Sometimes it is hard to get a nice photo!  This group of photos just make me smile because this is what they really are!

I punched out the yellow piece in the middle, flipped it over and punched the other side to match and then I used distress ink to get the color and then took a fine black marker and outlined all the edges.  I really like how it turned out!  And it's only one page!




































The sketch






6 comments:

  1. Very fun page! A little more free spirted artsy than you normally do? But very lovely - great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your very sweet comments on my LO. I loved your take on this sketch, the punched border is just superb and the edging with black ink makes it pop as well. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the doodled, cartoony feel of this page - and fun pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeee this! LOVING those fun photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the rainbow and clouds! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Love it! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete