Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dark Pond



The Challenge:
Use wood grain paper or other natural elements on a layout

Whew!  It's a busy week over at Club CK.  It is summer camp and I am stuck at work most of the day!  I am trying to get as much done this week that I can.  I also like the Sketchy Thursdays sketch this week and wanted to do that as well.   So.....why not combine?!?  I have been wanting to use this Tim Holtz embossing folder of bark grain for a while and I thought that this is the perfect time.  I went out in the yard and found some sticks too :)

Here is my layout

































Here is the badge I earned for completing today's challenge















Here is the Sketchy Thursdays sketch that this layout is based on.


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING all the wood elements! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete