Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This Is Us


Today I am sharing my first post as part of  The Cut Shoppe team. This week we are participating in a swap with Simple Stories! I am using the We Are Family collection. There are so many cute pieces!

First I cut out Get To The Point, in 8.5x11, from white paper. I layered over B side of Dreaming Big from the We Are Family collection. I used pop dots to lift the up and create the shadows. All arrows point to this photo of hubby and I. I framed it in one of the frames included in the collection, just cut out the inside and placed my photo behind.


The bottom of the layout is one of the 4x12 elements that came with perfect journaling strips, making this layout super fast and easy. I love the hearts on the right too. I simply added a few more embellishments, from the Bits and Pieces kit (and my stash), and was finished.  




Be sure to head over to the shop and pick up some fun files to use on your next project and we have a little coupon to help you out!




No comments:

Post a Comment