Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My First Post

Well, here I am.  Jumping on the board the blog train.  I know that I have found ideas and inspiration at other crafter's blog sites so I hope I can be an inspiration to you too!

Here are two layouts that I just loved this week.

This first one I did for a challenge over at Club CK.  We were to use: a border punch, stitching, the color green, alter your title, a corner rounder and fussy cut something.  I used a torn paper punch to make my grass, dry embossed and distress inked my title, stitched the tree trunk, stems & leaves and cloud, fussy cut the leaves and bird, the background, stems and tree are green, rounded the mat on the left.


















The second one I did for an Issue Challenge.  We were supposed to make a layout with a banner.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both of these layouts of your!!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun ideas, Laura. Is the film strip something you created? I want to do a page that looks like old film strip and the pictures are probably 4x6. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Christi! The film strip is a digital element that I found here http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/6922 I just put my photos into the frames and printed it with the rest of my photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the band LO. Very nice road down the middle. Moves you right along with the pics.

    ReplyDelete