Sunday, September 18, 2011

Car

I was having a hard time deciding what to do with Sketchy Thursday's sketch this week.  I thought about my friends and the sketch really wasn't inspiring me to do anything with any of my friendship photos.  And then, when I was picking photos for a different project, I came across these photos of my son working on his car with his friend.  He is always dinking around with his car with his friends; it's what they do for fun and the inspiration floodgates opened up!  This sketch was perfect for these photos!

The layout



































The sketch

8 comments:

  1. Laura, this is so great!! I love the stamping (paint??) and the all over masculine feel to this. Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Laura!! I love the paper strips you used and the fun gear embellies you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous masculine LO. Love your hand crafted rays and the car hardware embellishments - the hex nuts plus the grid as a mat for your focal photo are so perfect!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeee the photos and the little paint circles! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great manly layout! So glad you played along at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this page!! I really like the picture with their legs sticking out from the car :)

    ReplyDelete