Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dance

The Challenge
Place you photos into photo strips or arrange like photo strips.

It was funny when I read this challenge because I had already had this in mind for these photos.  I had just finished placing them in their strips when I read the rules.  Great minds....mmmm.  I wanted to use another sketch from the amazing Ashley Horton.  It was the perfect sketch to use a bunch of photos taken while guests hit the dance floor at Kayla's wedding.  I just tipped it on its side.

The dancing was so much fun!  Everyone got in on the action.  I saw her friends, aunts, uncles, cousins and even grandparents all taking part in the fun festivities.  The workers at the winery told us that they had never seen a group take to the dance floor as quickly or stay as long as ours.  I had a ton of fun!  It is so nice to know that my daughter has so many wonderful, fun friends.


The layout

















The sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment