Monday, November 19, 2012

Charming

The Challenge:
Make borders around the edge of your layout

I like making a border around the edge of my page.  I can help "hold" things in and make them nice and cozy, not just off into space.  I also used the sketch that the weekly challenge had us use.  It was a great one for some everyday photos that didn't really have a story of their own, but a super cute subject.  The sketch called for 1.5" photos and paper squares, but I bumped them up to 2" to get more of the cutie in them.

I cut the chevron strips and place them in a frame pattern, then added the brads at the corner to anchor them down.  I like how this one turned out!

The layout

2 comments:

  1. love this layout! great design and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the contrast of the square photos with the rounded corner square pieces of paper. Great use of chevrons. Love the key element, too. Great page!

    ReplyDelete