Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi Hey Hello There

Recently my daughter, her husband, and their cat moved in whilst their house is being built. On move in day, my daughter placed the cat carrier on my lap and left to bring in all their stuff, leaving the cat closed in so she wouldn't run out the door. This is the view I got, a cute lil nose, peeking out one of the air holes. It was so cute! I remembered this awesome title Ashley made The Hello There and thought it would be perfect. I decided to print my photo large and let it take up most of the space on the page, layering the title in the white space of the photo. It really didn't need much more, so I grabbed Pop Caps to add to the top of the photo. I few wood pieces, paw stickers, and a bit of string were all that were needed.








Head over to The Cut Shoppe and find something fun to use on your next project!








No comments:

Post a Comment