Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Heceta Head

I love going to the coast, it's my happy place. One of my favorite places to go is Heceta Head, with this pretty lighthouse and fantastic tide pools. It's in a protective little cove and just feels like home to me. The Land Ho file was just perfect for this shot of my husband and me next to the lighthouse. I even gave the scribble waves a try and they cut out perfectly! Tall Type always makes a statement and I love the beach house effect I was able to get using the wood, backed with distressed sea foam blue. The Kitschy Cursive was the perfect companion alpha. I few clouds from from Happy Clouds finished off the piece.







I hadn't meant to use so many files on my page, but with so many awesome files to be found in the shop, how can you stop at just one when there are a number of designs to help tell your story? Stop by today and find some inspiration!










No comments:

Post a Comment