Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday Quick Cards

Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day! Taking a rest from out labors is the perfect time to showcase quick cards that don't require a lot of labor; 11:50 to be exact.

It's amazing what just a swipe of color on a stencil and some cute die cut frames can do for a card. I used Unity Stamp Co's Bundle Congrats. It's super cute and doesn't need a lot of fussing with. I simply painted the cloud and hearts, die cut into a fun shape, and added to my simple background. I added some Nuvo Drops to the hearts and to two of the corners. Matting onto a solid piece of cardstock was all that was left.


I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday and keep it simple and quick!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I do like the pop the swipe of color on a stencil gives the card.

    ReplyDelete