Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day!  It was pretty laid back and low key, but sometimes those are the best kinds.

To start the day off, my son spoke at church and gave his testimony to the whole congregation.  He was well spoken, funny and had good insight.  I hope he was able to help people out there.  The children passed out roses to all the moms.  It is so cute to see them.  They look hard for their moms, but all moms get flowers.  Even the girlfriend of B's best friend got one (not a mom, but a girl, so she gets one, right?)  A cute little boy gave it to her.

We got home and the family took me to lunch at a fantastic Mexican restaurant.  My step-mom joined us too and I had yummy fajitas and there are enough for lunch again tomorrow!

The rest of the afternoon was just laid back and relaxing.  I finished a layout, updated the blog, at dinner prepared for me and soaked in the bath.  I couldn't ask for a better day, really!  My kids are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment