Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Phone

The Challenge:
Use design aspects from Alice in Wonderland

I finally got a new phone!  A smart phone :D  There are so many cool camera apps out there.  I was playing around with one (Vintage Photo) and taking photos of some of the Spring flowers in the yard.  I thought the photos had a sort of Alice look.  I included butterflies and cool ragged looking flowers to complete the look.  I made this layout when I had a really bad cold, probably on my worst day.  It just wasn't working for me and I didn't like it.  I am not sure I would have liked anything that day.  I decided to add the pearls, and I think they made the layout!  It was as good as it was going to get.  Now that I am feeling better, I like it a whole lot more :) I will be using my various camera apps a lot in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love it! Those flowers are perfect for the pics. Did you make them? And yes, the pearls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make them! They were fun.

    ReplyDelete