Monday, January 23, 2012

Tenas Lake

The Challenge:
Make a layout inspired by a card.

I used one of my favorite cards for this challenge.  It was one I made, but the sentiment fit perfectly for these photos of a hike I did with John.  I also used the same color scheme.  Really, I find such joy when we go on hikes, after I catch my breath ;)  There is such beauty in the state I live in and I am constantly amazed at the wonderful lakes and vistas we have the privilege of seeing!  I love hiking and I love getting new material for scrapping.  We're out making memories.

The layout

















The card

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful, Laura! I also love how you used the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I love this layout! The photo placement is awesome and I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Laura!! I love how you used the inspiration from the card and the colors on the page are perfect for you outdoor photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete