Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Recipe For A Happy Life

The Challenge:
Scrap someone special in your life

I took the article about scrapping the people with special needs in your life and gave it the twist to scrap someone special.  Not all of us have special needs loved ones, but we all have special people.  I took the CSI challenge for last week, which worked perfectly!  One of the prompts was to use recipes.  I chose to document the recipe for a relationship.  I also used clocks, brads, and patchwork evidence too.  Finally, a sketch by Pamela Young jumped up and begged to be used for this layout!  I just love how it turned out.

The layout


The case file


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your take on scrapping special needs....love that you scrapped your recipe for a special relationship, neat idea! I really like the soft colors and mix of pp. Love the recipe card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete