Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hay Fever

Another fabulous sketch at Pamela Young's blog!  I really loved all the circles on this one.  I pulled out my photos from my church's Hay Fever festival, from last Fall, as I thought this was the perfect way to scrap them.  I turned the single page into a double, by just extending the design all the way across the page.  I felt it fit my story better than the double posted by Pamela. 

I punched the circles out of a Swagger 6x6 paper pad.  Paper pads are the perfect size for this sort of thing since they shrink the design.  I then pop dotted a few of them up to give my dimension.  I love the way this turned out and I'm so glad to be able to play with the sketches again.  It's been forever and a day since I was last able to play!

The layout

Pamela's sketch

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch from Pamela's World - love finding other scrappers!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love that you turned the sketch into a two page layout...very nicely done! The chevron border is perfect with the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete