Monday, June 3, 2013

Death By Glitter

I was recently asked to join the design team at a new challenge blog Scrapstuffz "Inspired By".  Stacia has been my friend for the last couple of years and I am really excited to see where she is going with her scrapping.  This site gives you a little tease to get your creative juices flowing.  Each month a photo/image will be posted to help you be inspired.  Look at the photo/image and see where your imagination takes you!

We all were given this photo to use for inspiration



At first I didn't have a clue where to go with it, but then those bright stripes, on black, just jumped out at me!  I went a got a black piece of cardstock and started looking for paper in all colors.  Then the washi tape called my name and in no time I had a cool background made and set off to find photos.  I've never done a layout in that order before!

I chose these fun photos from my friend's visit.  She likes to claim that she is severely allergic to pink.  One morning she would not get up so someone suggested that I sprinkle pink glitter on her.  I think I used too much because it seems that I have killed her...


Be sure to play along, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment