Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dreaming Of Spring

Hello, and welcome to 2014!  Our first post is for all of you peeps who are frozen in and dreaming of Spring. Ah...the warm breeze, the fragrant flowers, and time spent just relaxing and soaking it all in.  Doesn't this photo just make you want to grab a cuppa and sit a spell?


I loved the cascading flowers, so that is where my inspiration started.  I penned some simple flower doodles, then painted in with watercolors.  I was also inspired by the patterns in the lantern and the chairs.  This mosaic punch and fun MME paper did just the trick.


So dig yourself out of that snowbank and let's see your dreams of Spring!



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the flower doodles! I love how you really see things in the photo that the unobservant me would miss. Another great LO--thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete