Saturday, May 23, 2015

{heart} 2 Travel With You

I loved the colors for this CSI case! The clouds, transportation, architectural and travel themes were perfect for these photos from the Golden Gate Bridge.

I cut the bridge mask out, of plastic, on my Silhouette and added red paint with my brayer, then stamped it onto my background that I made with watercolors and stamped waves. I inked some birds through a stencil and added die cut clouds. I used a couple of word cut files from The Cut Shoppe, breaking up the phrases to just get the ones I wanted. All that was left was to add some fun gears and stamp the "with" on my photo.

Evidence used: transportation, architectural accents, clouds, cogs, wet medium, and stripes.

Testimony documenting getting around on the Golden Gate Bridge.




No comments:

Post a Comment