Saturday, February 4, 2012

And Baby Makes 3

I am doing an album of my nephew's first year.  I'm so excited!  I decided to start at the beginning and this will be the title page.  I used the current sketch over at Frosted Designs.  It is a fantastic sketch done by none other than my friend Ashley Horton!  She is used to me taking her sketches and turning them into a double, and believe me when I say that it will do that with this sketch, but I thought it was perfect for the opening page of the album.

The Layout.


































The sketch



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT, Laura!! :) How cute and the EP papers are so cute with these photos! I love the banner and that you added the brads and the twine tied around your border strips! You did an awesome job with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! I love the layering of pattern paper . Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute!! Loving these little boy pages :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete